20th August 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How may I change board from cbse to Bhiar board in class 11th?

I AM STUDYING IN A CBSE AFFILIATED SCHOOL BY
SCHOOL CONDUCT EXAM AND IF I PASS OUT WITH
SCHOOL BOARD(SCHOOL EXAMINATION) WILL I BE ABLE
TO GET ADMISSION IN 11th IN BIHAR BOARD SCHOOL?Can you please answer me soon?

22nd August 2016, 08:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I change board from cbse to Bhiar board in class 11th?

Yes, you can definitely take admission in a new school affiliated to Bihar Board after completion of your 10th in CBSE curriculum. There is no problem in this provided you score well in your 10th. As soon as your result will be declared and state board results will be declared for tenth standard, you need to approach the concerned Bihar board affiliated school to get the application form. Fill it up correctly and submit it before the stipulated date. If your name comes in the selection list, complete all admission formalities to get your admission done in the concerned school.
22nd August 2016, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I change board from cbse to Bhiar board in class 11th?

Yes, definitely you can get admission for pursuing 11th standard after completion of 10th standard from Bihar Board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from any recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing 11th standard. To change from CBSE Board to Bihar Board school, you have to obtain TC, Bonafide Certificate from your old school and submit it in the new school where you wish to take admission in 11th standard. After successful completion of application process, you will be offered admission in 11th standard in Bihar Board school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?