25th November 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Cheap and best B Schools for dual course of BBA and MBA with high placements? How can I get loan for these B Schools?

Hi!
This is Rashmi kiran . I've passed 10th 4m CBSE 86% and 12th from CBSE with 67.4% marks (phy, chem and bio). I desire to get admission in a cheap and best B school to do dual course BBA and MBA . Please tell me about some cheap and best B school with high placements. My father is an employee of railway having a salary of about 30000, I would also like to know how can I get the loan after the issuing of letter by the BSchool from the bank. Please reply me soon.
Thanking u!
Rashmi

28th September 2017, 11:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cheap and best B Schools for dual course of BBA and MBA with high placements? How can I get loan for these B Schools?

You can apply for the IIM Indore dual BBA MBA programme entrance exam, which is of 5 years duration. This is the best option available for you because IIM are the best for management studies.

After confirming admission, you can contact any nearest PSU or private bank branch for education loan. You need to apply on an application form and submit it with relevant documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?