17th May 2011, 03:24 PM
SHIVI KAUR

Requirements for getting in top B.Schools in US? Names of top US universities for MBA?

Sir/madam
i m persuing my bba from ip university and want to go to usa for mba ...pls tell the requirements for getting into the top usa b-schools.i would also like the names of top usa universities for mba.
Thank u

21st June 2011, 11:43 PM
agrawal1288

Default Re: Requirements for getting in top B.Schools in US? Names of top US universities for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIVI KAUR View Post
Sir/madam
i m persuing my bba from ip university and want to go to usa for mba ...pls tell the requirements for getting into the top usa b-schools.i would also like the names of top usa universities for mba.
Thank u

The top b schools include world renowned Ivy League b schools such as the Harvard, Kelloggs, Wharton, Stanford, MIT. In addition to these schools, the list includes other top B Schools and colleges for MBA and Ph.D such as the INSEAD, LBS from Europe and MBS, IIMs from Asia and Austr
alia.
Some top USA universities for MBA are:
1.HARVARD UNIVERSITY
2.PRINCETON UNIVERSITY
3.YALE UNIVERSITY
4.CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
5.DUKE UNIVERSITY
16th August 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements for getting in top B.Schools in US? Names of top US universities for MBA?

I'm studying in Btech i want to join in top b school after my btech please tell my requirements
16th August 2012, 09:44 PM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

The Best B-School in the USA are the Iv league universites like
1.Harvard business school
2.Stanford
3.University of pennyslavia-Wharton
4.Kellogg's University
5.MIT-sloan
But getting into any one of these would require a GMAT score of 750 & above + a terrific profile.Please don't ignore other countries like UK,Australia.They too have excellent universities for MBA program.
1.London business school
2.HEC paris
3.Manchester university
options are wide with you only the deciding factor.So please work hard to achieve high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?