31st May 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a good job after completing JBT from Gwalior?

i have completed jbt from gwalior.and what shall i do next to get good job

Related Questions:
31st May 2012, 08:24 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a good job after completing JBT from Gwalior?

With the JBT qualification you are eligible to teach in primary schools. You are qualified to teach in both private as well as government schools. You need to send in your resume to various schools near you. They will call you in case there is a vacancy. Schools also advertise for vacancies. You can apply accordingly.
2nd January 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get a good job after completing JBT from Gwalior?

Which is best for doing Jbt from delhi or JBT from Gwalior????
27th February 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, with the qualification of jbt and cet entrance i have passed . jbt from jammu bt in 12th class i have got 46 %.can i eligible for govt teaching job.
2nd March 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 12th pass with 55% in arts so i want to know that which one would best to do gwalior or delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?