5th May 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Which college will get after scoring 82 marks in JEE Main?

I am belongs to obc category. and if i get 80 per. in cbse board.and 82 in jee main

27th October 2014, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college will get after scoring 82 marks in JEE Main?

You will not get admission in any college only by qualifying JEE Main examination. To get admission through JEE entrance examination, you must have to appear for JEE Main and Advance examination. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear for the JEE Main examination.

Candidates who have qualified JEE Main examination and who have secured top 1,50,000 rank of the JEE Main examination are eligible to appear for the JEE Advance examination by satisfying some percentage criteria that you must be in the top 20 percentile of your 12th state board examinations or you must have secured at least 75% (70% for SC/ST) of marks in your 12th standard from a recognised board.

Candidates who have qualified JEE Advance examination will get admission in IIT's or NIT's based on their JEE Advance examination rank. So, to get admission in IIT's or NIT's, you must appear for JEE Main and JEE Advance examination.
29th April 2015, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

after getting 79 no in Jed main and expected score 82%in cbse board can i get any nit or government university.please help me fu detail for admission
29th April 2015, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

after getting 79 no in Jed main and expected score 82%in cbse board can i get any nit or government university.please help me fu detail for admission
28th June 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORED 88 MARKS(AIR RANK 97415) IN JEE MAINS AND ALSO 73 IN JEE ADVANCE,
CAN I GET ANY COLLEGE ON THE BASIS OF THIS RANK/No.
23rd October 2022, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME ALL THE BEST GOVERNMENT COLLEGES I CAN APPLY FOR WITH 82% JEE MAIN SC CATEGORY (CRL: 164600, SC RANK: 9140) AND JEE ADVANCE PREP SC RANK: 1527
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?