26th May 2022, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

In which companies will I get job as per the mentioned qualification?

I got 59% in 10th(ICSE) and in 12th 52% and in btech till 3rd semester i got 7cgpa now am a 5th semester student

30th May 2022, 05:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which companies will I get job as per the mentioned qualification?

Some of the best companies for engineering students
Google
Microsoft
BMW Group
Ford Motor Company
Apple
Lockheed Martin etc

There are companies like
TCS
WIPRO
Infosys
Oracle
IBM
Mahindra
Cognizant etc
All above companies hire engineering students.
They need to have atleast 60% marks in graduation and must have good academic background to get hired by such companies.
31st May 2022, 06:40 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which companies will I get job as per the mentioned qualification?

List of companies which offering the job after B.Tech in computer science branch:-

Amazon
CGI
Deloitte
Mindtree
Infosys
Cognizant
TCS
HCL
Google
Wipro
Tech Mahindra
IBM
Microsoft etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?