3rd February 2015, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Multinational companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

sir,
i am a last year btech student of CSE my aggregate
uptill now is 6.55 nd my 12th & 10th marks are
74% & 76% respctvly. so, pls tell me whether i'll
be able to place in companies which are Multinational????

Related Questions:
  1. How to qualify for MNC interviews wit less than 60%?
  2. Can I get job in mentioned companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  3. Am I eligible for a job in multinational companies?
  4. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  5. What I should do for Deloitte placement?
  6. Can I get job in HCL with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  7. Eligibility to get job in IBM with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  8. Eligibility to get job in Accenture with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  9. Jobs in Multinational Companies after MCA?
  10. Can I get job in Cognizant Technology Solutions with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  11. Chances of getting job in Multinational Companies through Walk-In-Interviews?
  12. Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  13. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra with the mentioned percentage in over all academics?
  14. Should I consider Biomedical Engineering Course in Sati, Vidisa? What precautions have to be kept in mind so that I can get a good job in Multinational companies?
  15. Can I get a job in Multinational Automobile companies like BMW, Mercedes and Ferrari?
  16. Will I get job in Banking sector through IBPS exam? Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  17. Can I get job in TCS, Capgemini or Infosys with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  18. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd February 2015, 10:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Multinational companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i am a last year btech student of CSE my aggregate
uptill now is 6.55 nd my 12th & 10th marks are
74% & 76% respctvly. so, pls tell me whether i'll
be able to place in companies which are Multinational????
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Multinational companies is,

Multinational companies= 60%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Multinational companies recruitment.

As per your marks criteria, you can apply for below given companies.

1.Wipro.

2.Microsoft.

3.Accenture.

4.Infosys.

5.Honeywell.

6.CTS

7.TCS

8.Mahindra Satyam.

9.IBM.

10.Oracle.

11.Convergies.

12.Yahoo.

13.Google.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?