26th May 2022, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for improvement exam this year having completed 12th CBSE around 3 years back?

Sir,
I have completed my CBSE class 12th about 3 years ago with 56%. But now I want to increase my percentage. So can I give CBSE Improvement exam this year?

28th May 2022, 05:55 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for improvement exam this year having completed 12th CBSE around 3 years back?

Yes you can. but again you have to take admission. Yes, CBSE allows for giving re-examine till 5 years. The application forms for Improvement examination are usually available from the month of July onward. Each form will cost Rs. 10.
28th May 2022, 09:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for improvement exam this year having completed 12th CBSE around 3 years back?

No, you cannot appear in the CBSE Class 12th improvement examination now having completed your actual Class 12th main examination three years as a candidate is allowed to appear in the improvement examination only once and that too in the main examination held in the year following the year in which candidate has completed his/her Class 12th main examination for the first time.

For complete details regarding CBSE rules and regulations for improvement examination, you can refer to the link https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/Exam...20CRITERIA.pdf.
28th May 2022, 09:36 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who are interested can give the improvement exam.
The application forms are usually available from the month of July onward.
Each form will cost you Rs 10.

But after 3 years , why anyone would want to do that.
It's better that you focus on your bachelor's or any professional course one is presently doing.
Try to score better in that instead of thinking about class 12.
29th May 2022, 11:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are eligible to appear for the improvement exam this year having completed the 12th CBSE around 3 years back.
From the month of July onwards, application forms for the Improvement examination are normally accessible. Each form will be Rs. 10 in price.
31st May 2022, 10:41 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No, The improvement examination is usually conducted the following year. Students who have appeared in the previous two years board exams can appear in the improvement exam. For example candidates who have cleared the board exam in 12th board in 2017 or 2018 can appear for the 12th CBSE improvement exam conducted in 2019.
31st May 2022, 03:35 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear. The CBSE improvement exam can be taken in one or more subjects. The improvement examination is usually conducted the following year.

Students who have appeared in the previous two years board exams can appear in the improvement exam.
31st May 2022, 04:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot appear in the CBSE Class 12th board improvement examination in one or more subjects after a gap of 3 years of appearing in your Class 12th board Main examination as a student is allowed to appear in the improvement examination only once and that too in the year following the year in which candidate appeared in the Class 12th main examination for the first time.

So, if you want to improve your overall aggregate in Class 12th then you need to reappear in all the concerned subjects of your Class 12th once again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?