8th June 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu?

Sir , students of state board (tamilnadu) scores full mark in higher secondary Examination , compare to the students of CBSE board . Is there any weightage or consideration given for those students (CBSE) of higher secondary, please give the answer for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  2. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  3. List of the B.Tech colleges in Tamilnadu? I have scored 62% in CBSE higher secondary
  4. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  5. Procedure to get transfer from CBSE Board to MP Board for Higher Secondary Education?
  6. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  7. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
  8. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  9. Is CBSE or State Board best for Senior Secondary?
  10. What is the current Secondary Higher Secondary school system in INDIA?
  11. What is the last date of submission of form for class 12th?
  12. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?
  13. Any problem in changing the state board of MP after 10th? Can I go to Tamilnadu for high secondary exam(12th board)?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary CBSE Board for 10th BSEH candidate?
  15. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools in Bhubaneswar? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  17. ISC, CBSE or PSEB, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for Software Engineer aspirant?
  18. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
8th June 2015, 08:59 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu?

No there no weightage or consideration given to the CBSE student but every national entrance exam in India follow CBSE syllabus so its really helps if you are a CBSE student and there is only few universities and colleges are which provide admission on the basis of 12th class results while other have their own entrance test

So as per my knowledge there is no plus point to score more in State board just choose CBSE it helps a lot and they provides a better education than any other Board. Two national level exams of India AIEEE and AIPMT both are conducted by CBSE board and follow cbse syllabus , almost medical and non medical students appear in both exams
8th June 2015, 11:07 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.
CBSE is the best board available in India for any students in primary/secondary/higher secondary classes when compared to the other boards such as ICSE ,NIOS and other state boards.
The factors which makes CBSE , the best board in India are
-Syllabus
-Question pattern in examination.
-Marking Scheme.
-Scholastic and Co-scholastic activities in CBSE affiliated schools.

So, it will be more beneficial for a student to join CBSE from early years .
8th June 2015, 02:18 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu?

State board consists of syllabus of particular state and the topics would be in dept.

Where as in central board,it consists of fraction of syllabus from each state,topic won't be in dept unlike state board.

Yes in certain entrance exam,their would board marks weightage. For example in eamcet exam there would 25% weightage of intermediate and 75% weightage in entrance marks.

If you want to pursue studies within the state,then the state syllabus woukd be better option.
You think that you want to try in other states,then central board is useful
16th May 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How different are the physics or maths concepts in CBSE in TamilNadu state board at higher secondary level? Why do
Children who study in state board find it difficult to crack the AIMPT of AIEEE exams?
17th May 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Give difference in between percentage of CBSE 12th board and telangana 12th board
20th April 2017, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my son now complete 10th STD TN state board. In future can he change to cbse board? Now his level above 90/100. Which is better TN state board or cbse.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?