30th March 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary CBSE Board for 10th BSEH candidate?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 10th from BSEH Board.
I would like to know that for joining CBSE
Board in Higher Secondary what I have to do?
What is the process for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  2. Procedure to get transfer from CBSE Board to MP Board for Higher Secondary Education?
  3. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  4. How can I get admission in Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya for Higher Secondary Education after completing 10th CBSE?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  6. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  7. Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  8. Eligibility for admission based on 10th and 12th results?
  9. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  10. ISC, CBSE or PSEB, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for Software Engineer aspirant?
  11. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Chennai which offer admission for a candidate who secured below 60% in 10th Board exam?
  12. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board for a candidate who has secured 82.2% in 10th CBSE?
  13. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools in Bhubaneswar?
  14. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  15. Can I get admission to study PCB in Higher Secondary at any good school if expecting 60% in 10th Board exam?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  17. What is the current Secondary Higher Secondary school system in INDIA?
  18. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
1st April 2015, 06:19 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary CBSE Board for 10th BSEH candidate?

To get admission in Higher secondary school in any CBSE school, first you have to collect following documents from the school, where you have completed your 10th standard.
1. 10th pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate
3. Bonafide, which is attested by the principal of your school
After getting all these certificates, you need to choose any CBSE school, to pursue your Higher secondary schooling. After selecting the school, you should approach that school admission office and you should submit your application along with above specified documents. Then that school admission office will offer your admission in Higher secondary schooling.
2nd April 2015, 02:03 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary CBSE Board for 10th BSEH candidate?

If you want to get the admission in the CBSE higher secondary school. Then I am providing you some of the procedure to be followed to get the admission in the CBSE higher secondary school as below:
1. First the you should collect the some of the documents from your previous school for getting admission 10th passed out certificate.
transfer certificate bonafied certificate which is signed by the principal
2. After that you need to select the any one of the CBSE higher secondary schools. And also you should know if any entrance exam is conducted for getting the admission in this school.
3. The last thing is you need to collect the application form and submit it before the last date. If you have done all the procedure, then school admission office offer an admission in thus school.
3rd April 2015, 08:23 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

you will get the admission in 11th standard on the behalf of 10 Pre board results Because Board Results are declared in may but school starts in April month so collect few certificates from the old school
=> Character certificate
=> Migeration Certificate
=> Bonafide
=> 10 Pre-board Result
few of CBSE school have entrance test for 11th class while few of them gave admission on behalf of 10 Pre-Board exams ,
Contact to the school for more details and apply for admission you will get all the details of school in prospectus
4th April 2015, 09:59 PM
SmilyRishu

* There are many prove needed to get the admission in the higher secondary certificate.

* First of all your 10th class subject will be clear.

* Now get the character certificate where school you 10th pass.

* Then go to the new school where you want to get the admission.

* After that show your DMC of 10th class to the school principal and get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?