7th June 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?

Friends,
Please let me know what Board I should choose in my Higher Secondary so that I cannot get burden to get admission in MBBS course? I am in 10th standard of CBSE Board and I am confuse what Board I should select either CBSE or MP Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  2. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?
  3. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
  4. ISC, CBSE or PSEB, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for Software Engineer aspirant?
  5. Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  6. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  7. Procedure to get transfer from CBSE Board to MP Board for Higher Secondary Education?
  8. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and GSEB to pursue Higher Secondary if want to study B.Tech in Gujarat?
  9. Which Board should I prefer between ICSE, CBSE or PSEB to score 95% in Higher Secondary?
  10. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  11. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  12. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  13. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  14. Best board of education among ICSE, CBSE or GSEB?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary CBSE Board for 10th BSEH candidate?
  16. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam?
  17. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
7th June 2015, 07:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?

The first thing which I would make you clear that there is no difference in the syllabus of senior secondary education of any board. So, no board will have a major effect on your preparations for MBBS course after your 12th.

In my opinion you should not opt for the change in boards for your intermediate degree as the change of boards might not work for you as there is a lot of difference in the environment , quality of education , discipline etc. of state board schools as compared to the CBSE schools which might have negative effect on your personal academics.

Also the CBSE school has its school and is highly recognized all around the India as well as in many countries abroad too. Also the ,many entrance examinations are either held by CBSE or follows the guidelines of same.

Hence you must not go for the change of boards unless it is required at must.
7th June 2015, 08:03 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?

I suggest you to continue your studies with Central Board of Secondary Education rather than other State or National board. C.B.S.E is much more better than other boards in all aspects either we take its reputation or its study pattern.

You must join this board because it is a recognize board and you will never face any problem with it in future. Also 12th standard from CBSE is applicable almost all colleges in India. Also they prefer CBSE students more than other board students. So, that's why i suggest you to go for it.
7th June 2015, 08:33 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

If you want to confine to study in mp state and pursue MBBS,state board level is better choice. As mp mbbs entrance exam ,syllabus would come from the state level.as you are local,so better chances for state board.

If you want to study outside state,no doubt you need to crack entrance exam,moreover you need to refer central syllabus which consists of fraction of syllabus of all the state unlike state board.

**willing to learn,in any situation one can go through it,and learn to reach a goal..either state or central board keen interest is required.
7th June 2015, 09:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

I suggest you to choose CBSE board, because nowadays the question papers of most of Medical and Engineering entrance exams are prepared by considering CBSE syllabus. So, If you can pursue your intermediate under CBSE board, you can easily prepare for such competitive exams and you can get MBBS admission in a good college. So, I suggest you to join in any CBSE affiliated school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?