10th October 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Competitive exams which boost up English of 8th standard student?

Hello, my son is weak in English. He always got failed in English. Now, he is in 8th standard in Mizoram Board affiliated school. I would like to know that if there is any test which can build up my son’s strength towards English? If there is any competitive test then please tell me about that test.

16th October 2019, 02:21 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Competitive exams which boost up English of 8th standard student?

There is no such test or examination that can help your child to improve his English, the only best way is that he should read English books and try to converse as well as in English.

You cannot just prepare for an examination and think that your English will be better, you need to daily rehearse on it and I am sure you will do well and learn English a bit faster.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?