23rd September 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study in 12th NIOS immediately if completed 10th NIOS?

Dear Sir,
I have cleared my 10th from NIOS Board. Can I get admission for 12th NIOS Board immediately in this year? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you in advance.

12th October 2015, 11:23 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study in 12th NIOS immediately if completed 10th NIOS?

If you have cleared 10th standard from NIOS, then it is quite logical that you get admitted in class 11 under NIOS. But if you are thinking that you would get an admission in class 12 directly then that is not possible, even if you are the topper in class 10 board examinations. You would have to take admission in class 11 and after passing class 11, next year you will be a board examination of class 12.

But if your question is that whether or not you will get admission for 12th standard or higher secondary board examinations, right after you finish or clear class 10, then the answer is yes. You will have to bring few passport size photograph of yours and the mark sheet and certificate of class 10 with you on the day of the admission. You need to think which stream among a) science, b) arts, c)commerce, d)vocational will suit you the best and accordingly take admission in that course. But the admission will be for class 11. After you complete that year successfully, like I said before, you will be eligible to sit for 12th standard NIOS board examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?