8th January 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Which course has better job opportunities B.Sc computer science or B.B.A?

I am from science background with computer science as 1 of my subjects. Now i am confused which way to go? Bsc (comp. Science) or B.B.A. Which course has better job opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  2. Which course has better job opportunities between B.Sc computer science or B.B.A? -- [New]
  3. Which is better B.Sc General or B.Sc IT? Which has better job opportunities?
  4. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  5. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
  7. How to get a job after passing BSc computer? Do I have any opportunities?
  8. Job opportunities after B.Sc Home Science?
  9. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  10. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  11. Job opportunities and eligibility to appear in CLAT for BBA student? Whether BBA degree has no value?
  12. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations for me being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and with 18 months of work experience in BPO?
  14. How many PG seats are available in government Ayurvedic College nanded?
  15. Which section should I take in 11th? What are the job opportunities?
  16. How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?
  17. Which is better course between BSc CS and Animation?
  18. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
11th January 2015, 03:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course has better job opportunities B.Sc computer science or B.B.A?

Both the courses have their own importance in their respective fields. There are career opportunities in both prospects, provided you should take either of them seriously when pursuing it.

Job opportunities after B.Sc computer:

After completing your B.Sc Computer, you can opt for job in the following sector.

1. Bank Jobs

2. SAIL

3. BHEL

4. Infosys

5. Wipro

6. Mahindra Sathyam

7. TCS

8. HCL

9. AAI

10. Groups

11. IAS

12. UPSC

13. CBI

BBA graduates can opt for job as a management trainee in anyone of the below mentioned fields;

1. FMGC

2. Marketing Industry

3. Insurance sector

4. Financial Institutions

5. Consultancies

6. IT companies

7. Advertising Agencies

8. Advertising Agencies, etc.

So, now it is upto your own interest as to which course to select to pursue your further studies.
29th August 2015, 11:25 AM
sumitrahul76

Default Re: Which course has better job opportunities B.Sc computer science or B.B.A?

Being a science student it will better to choose B.Sc computer science instead B.B.A ( bachelor of business administration) to secure your future.
But it also depends on your interest, both of the courses either B.sc computer science or B.B.A has nice scope and alot of job opportunities now a days, from B.Sc computer science you can join various sectors like.

1) Information technology(IT) sector
2) Infosys
3) HCL
4)Bank jobs
5) Wipro

And many of the computer programming agencies.

On the other hand with the bachelor degree of B.B.A you will able to understand marketing strategies and you can do much bigger in marketing field like

1) Human resources (HR)
2) Real estate companies
3)Financial sectors
4) Insurance companies
5)LIC
6)Mahindra finance
6) Mutuat funds
7) ICICI lombard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?