22nd February 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Which course I need to take for becoming a Cabin crew after completion of High School?

I just graduated from high school learning home economics.i dream to become a cabin crew but i dont which course to persue in university,or any course will do?and are there any reguirement needed as well?

24th February 2015, 09:18 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Which course I need to take for becoming a Cabin crew after completion of High School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just graduated from high school learning home economics.i dream to become a cabin crew but i dont which course to persue in university,or any course will do?and are there any reguirement needed as well?
For this job you must finish higher degree course and what you should need to learn about this course. The cabin crew job is a major airline is an exciting and challenging role. You make sure the passengers safety and comfort. This job offers lots of responsibilities in the passengers, understanding the safety procedures, customer service and managing passenger interactions and you need to take professional course for this one. IATA Diploma in Aviation Studies (Distance Learning) / Safety Management for Airlines Diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?