4th November 2015, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Courses available for blind students on 12th basis?

Dear Sir/Madam,
My cousin is blind and just passed 12th. Kindly guide me courses available and institutes.
Regards-
Deepak Bhardwaj

Related Questions:
  1. List of good courses on the basis of 12th percentage? Which courses to choose other than CA,CS,MBA and ICWA?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University being a candidate of 12th Commerce? Which course can I opt for on 12th Marks basis?
  3. Is it possible to study along with normal students in normal schools for a blind candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to join ISRO after scoring 95% in 10th and 93.2% in 12th? Are color blind students eligible to join?
  5. What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area?
  6. Will I get INSPIRE Scholarship if scored 69% in 1st semester of B.Sc Chemistry?
  7. Can I do CA after opting for Hindi in Class 11? Career options other than CA?
  8. Colour blinded engineers are not accepted by Petroleum companies? Options available for such candidates?
  9. Date and procedure for admission in BIT Mesra?
  10. Which degree should I do after completing 10th?
  11. How to get admission in Delhi University? How much do I have to pay there for admission?
  12. Admission in TU for BE COURSES on the basis of 12th (+2) marks?
  13. List of courses available for the Biology students after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the B.Ed exam centers in Kolhapur? Procedure to apply for the exam?
  15. Detailed information about Diploma courses available to study for female candidate in IGNOU on 12th basis?
  16. What are the career courses for commerce stream students after 12th class?
  17. Which courses can PCMB students take up after 12th?
  18. Which subjects should I choose for CET to go for Biotechnology? Best institute for Biotechnology in Pune for Graduation?
8th August 2016, 11:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available for blind students on 12th basis?

There are lots of institutions in India which offers various types of courses for the people who are visually impaired. As I am unaware of the state or city you are staying in so, I won't be able to help you with the institutes present in your city or state. But I can give you the names of some famous institutions for the blind:

> National Institutes for the Visually Handicapped.

> National Association for the Blind.

> Hellen Keller Institute for Deaf and DeafBlind.

> Blind People's Association India.

> Indian Association for the Blind, etc.

There are lots of courses available for the people who are blind. So, it totally depends on the candidates for which courses they are interested in.

Some of the courses are listed below:

> Bachelor of Special Education.

> Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech.

> Diploma in Special Education.

> Master of Special Education, etc.
25th June 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

There are many in IT software,CA, banking, 1-2 IAS officers, Kartik Sawhney in doing MS in Stanford University, USA. Srikhant Bhola after MS in USA started success business in India woth annual turnover of more than 25 Crs. So sky is limit. Depends upon aptitude of student and opportunity given.
12th December 2021, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

At present my daughter is studying in class 10th.She is blind. We live in Ujjain MP. Kindly suggest me the suitable courses and institutes nearby?
I shall be thankful to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?