27th June 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study along with normal students in normal schools for a blind candidate?

Hello Sir,
My son is blind but I want his admission in
normal school not a blind school. So, is this
possible for my child to study with normal children?
Waiting for your reply.

29th June 2015, 05:56 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Is it possible to study along with normal students in normal schools for a blind candidate?

Sorry to say, but it is not possible. Your son can not study in the normal school because the procedure of teaching in the normal school is very much different from blind school.
There are so many school in India which provides very good facility and education to the blind candidates.
29th June 2015, 07:57 PM
xiomi china

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to study along with normal students in normal schools for a blind candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
My son is blind but I want his admission in
normal school not a blind school. So, is this
possible for my child to study with normal children?
Waiting for your reply.

Yes, your child can study with the Normal students, but you have to check for the Provision which are provided to the Blind Students in those school where normal students are studying. Is that school have all the facilities, amenities, teachers and tools to help the blind child to study. If yes, then you can admit your child in that school only.
30th June 2015, 03:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study along with normal students in normal schools for a blind candidate?

No, I am sorry to say that it will not prove to be a great idea as you son will not be able to compete with the other students as he is different as in he is blind. It will not at all be possible for him to cope up with the rest of the students, However, it is my personal advice that you should gt your child admitted in any school for blind candidates and support him in his studies.
30th June 2015, 03:44 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

It is possible only if the Schools allows him to study and it solely depends on the administration and the Principal of the School where you plan to get your son admitted.
It will be a very good experience for him to study with normal kids but he must get the permission of the Principal before being admitted.
So if the School grants him the permission then he can get admission in a normal school with normal students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?