17th April 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 12th NIOS to appear in JEE Advanced?

Sir, I have already completed my 12th with 52% marks from CBSE Board. Now, I want to give 12th Board exam again from NIOS Board so that I can be eligible for JEE Advanced. I would like to know that what cutoff marks is essentially required in NIOS 12th Board exam for appearing this entrance exam?

21st April 2019, 09:20 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th NIOS to appear in JEE Advanced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have already completed my 12th with 52% marks from CBSE Board. Now, I want to give 12th Board exam again from NIOS Board so that I can be eligible for JEE Advanced. I would like to know that what cutoff marks is essentially required in NIOS 12th Board exam for appearing this entrance exam?
To be eligible to appear for JEE Advance examination, the student required to be in top 20 percentile of high scorers in 12th board examinations (or) the student should score at least 75% (70% for SC/ST) marks in your 12th standard from a recognized board.

Since you have scored 52% percentage of marks in 12th board examination you are eligible to apply for JEE Main exam. If you have qualified in JEE main examination and got top 1,50,000 rank in the JEE Main examination, you are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced examination.
23rd April 2019, 11:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th NIOS to appear in JEE Advanced?

I am giving you the details of minimum qualification for appearing in JEE Advanced.

==> Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with an aggregate of atleast 75% marks.

==> For SC/ST and PWD, there is a relaxation of 10% in 10+2 as they need the aggregate of minimum 65% marks.

==> To qualify the JEE Advanced, an aggregate of 372 marks as well as 124 marks in each paper, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics must be scored.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?