29th June 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Courses available for dumb students on 12th Humanities basis?

Dear Sir/Madam, my daughter is dumb and just passed his 12th standard this year with Humanities stream. Kindly let me know some courses which he can do. Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

4th July 2019, 07:42 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses available for dumb students on 12th Humanities basis?

Few University are attempting to begin courses for the disabled individuals.
eg. The Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University (Mafsu) has launched a diploma course in animal husbandry, fishery, dairy and dairy products for physically-challenged students.

Other than that, there are a lot of alternate medicine courses available, mainly dealing with acupuncture, pranic healing, flower therapy etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?