14th October 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th BSEB to get Intermediate Science admission in any International School?

Hello, I am studying in 10th standard from BSEB Board and I don’t think that I can score above 60% in my Board exam. But, I want to opt Science in my Intermediate. But I want to join any international school. I have no issue to go to another state for my education. I can study anywhere in India. Kindly inform me that what percentage I have to get for admission?

18th October 2019, 12:03 AM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th BSEB to get Intermediate Science admission in any International School?

I am sorry to say that there is no such fixed cut-off marks required or mentioned to be scored in intermediate that can get you admitted in any good colleges as the cut-off marks is dependent on various different criteria.

You should however not look into it and try to score as well as possible in your board examination and I am sure you will do well and get admission in any top school for further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?