16th August 2019, 09:24 PM
Deepak kumar mehto

Am I eligible to do BCA from regular college after Intermediate from NIOS Board?

I have completed my Intermediate from NIOS Board which is an Open Board. So, now am I eligible to do BCA from any regular college? If not, then which other computer related graduate course can I do?

30th August 2019, 09:36 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BCA from regular college after Intermediate from NIOS Board?

The full form of NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling. There is lots of confusion among students regarding validity of NIOS certificates. You must know that the certificates of this exam is fully valid for graduation courses and government jobs.

You can apply for Bachelor of Computer Application after 12th from NIOS board. The basic eligibility criteria for BCA course is 12th passed with English as compulsory subject. NIOS is central government recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?