14th October 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

What course should I pursue to become a Chartered Accountant being an 11th Commerce student?

Sir, I want to join Finance. Actually my planning is to become a Chartered Accountant. Right now I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream. But I want your help regarding to know the course for me to do which help me to become a Chartered Accountant.

17th October 2019, 06:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I pursue to become a Chartered Accountant being an 11th Commerce student?

You can study any stream if you are looking for a Chartered Accountant course but if you can opt for commerce stream, it will be better for you. Commerce stream ha quite similar to CA course and it will surely help you in preparation plus those who have BCom degree can get direct admission in CA IPCC.

You can also get registered on the basis of class 12th with any stream for CA CPT which is the first stage. Once you clear CA CPT you will become eligible for CA IPCC registration.
12th December 2020, 12:46 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What course should I pursue to become a Chartered Accountant being an 11th Commerce student?

The average duration for chartered accountancy is 3 years the and the fee structure ranges from 28000 to 300000 rupees it is a professional course but is very challenging
The minimum eligibility to take up this is 12th standard with 50 percentage passing marks of 55 percentage
For the CA selection you will have to go through a series of processes and test
CPT that is common proficiency test
IPCC that is integrated professional competency course
FC is a final course
This course can be done in two ways students sometimes that is this course along with their bachelors of commerce programs or can study it after that factors of commerce program
it can be also done after 12th but many prefer to do it along with BCom so they can have a higher profile
Before the final course there will be an internship of three years which is mandatory
The common proficiency test includes of four papers
The IPCC includes of 8 papers
And the final course includes of 8 papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?