31st July 2018, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get admission in any International School for to study Intermediate Science?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 10th CBSE standard and I don’t think that I can score above 60% in my Board exam. But, I want to opt Science in my Intermediate. But I want to join any International school. I have no issue to go other state for my education. I can study anywhere in India. Kindly inform me that what percentage I have to get for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Intermediate Science admission in Army Public School, Kunraghat?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Intermediate Science admission in Army Public School, Nahan? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any International School to study HS Science?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Chhattisgarh Board to study 11th Science in Podar International School, Raipur?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Sainik School, Punglwa?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Birpur?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Trivandrum?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Golconda?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Jaipur?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Indore?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Basistha?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
  16. Percentage required in 10th MP Board exam to study 11th Science in Aradhya International School?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Air Force Senior Secondary School, Palam?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
3rd March 2023, 01:49 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get admission in any International School for to study Intermediate Science?

The cutoff percentage required for admission to an International School for Intermediate Science can vary depending on the specific school's requirements. Some schools may require a higher percentage while others may have a lower cutoff. It is best to check with the individual schools you are interested in to determine their specific requirements for admission. Generally, most international schools have a competitive admission process and may consider factors beyond just academic performance such as extracurricular activities, personal statements, and letters of recommendation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?