5th July 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have given my Board exam from CBSE Board and I want to do Intermediate from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh. So, I would like to know that what cutoff percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam so that I can secure admission in this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  5. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin offers Intermediate course?
  6. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah offers Intermediate Humanities course?
  7. Percentage required in 10th to secure 11th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  8. Possibility to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar for 10th CBSE student?
  9. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey offer HS Commerce course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
  11. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon offers HS Commerce course?
  12. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  13. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  14. Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  15. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  16. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Birpur?
  18. How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?
15th July 2018, 10:01 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?

I am sorry to tell you that the Navodaya Vidhyalaya don't take the admission after 9th standard.

They don't admit students in the 11th standard so there is no question of cut off marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?