1st August 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Intermediate Humanities for Uttarakhand Board student?

Dear Sir, I belongs to a poor family and right now, I am studying in a Government school which is affiliated to Uttarakhand State Board. I want to do my Intermediate Humanities with scholarship. So, can I know about the scholarships available for me?

3rd March 2023, 12:39 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Intermediate Humanities for Uttarakhand Board student?

There are various scholarships available for Uttarakhand Board students who want to pursue their Intermediate Humanities studies. Some of them are:

Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students: This scholarship is offered by the Government of India to students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, and Minority communities studying in classes 9th and 10th. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition fees, books, and other expenses.

Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students: This scholarship is offered by the Government of India to students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, and Minority communities studying in classes 11th and 12th. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition fees, books, and other expenses.

National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Government of India to students studying in class 9th to 12th. The scholarship is awarded to students who have secured at least 55% marks in the previous examination and come from economically weaker sections of society.

Maulana Azad National Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Maulana Azad Education Foundation to girls belonging to the minority community. The scholarship is awarded to students who have secured at least 55% marks in the previous examination and come from economically weaker sections of society.

Uttarakhand State Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Uttarakhand State Government to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of society. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition fees, books, and other expenses.

You can visit the official websites of the respective scholarship schemes for more information and eligibility criteria. Additionally, you can also contact your school authorities or the District Education Officer's office for further guidance and assistance in availing these scholarships.
3rd March 2023, 12:46 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Intermediate Humanities for Uttarakhand Board student?

Dear student, there are various scholarships available for students who wish to pursue Intermediate Humanities after completing their 10th standard studies from Uttarakhand Board. Some of these scholarships are:

Uttarakhand Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students: This scholarship is provided by the Government of Uttarakhand for students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority categories who are studying in class 10 or below. The scholarship covers the tuition fees, maintenance allowance, and other incidental expenses.

National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship: This scholarship is provided by the Government of India for students who are studying in class 9 to 12 and belong to the economically weaker sections. The scholarship amount is Rs. 12,000 per annum.

Post Matric Scholarship for Uttarakhand Board students: This scholarship is provided by the Government of Uttarakhand for students who are studying in class 11 or above and belong to the economically weaker sections. The scholarship covers the tuition fees, maintenance allowance, and other incidental expenses.

Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Girls: This scholarship is provided by the Government of India for meritorious girl students who belong to the minority communities and wish to pursue intermediate studies. The scholarship amount is Rs. 12,000 per annum.

Inspire Scholarship: This scholarship is provided by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India for meritorious students who wish to pursue a career in science. The scholarship amount is Rs. 80,000 per annum.

Please note that the eligibility criteria and application process for these scholarships may vary. You can check the respective websites or contact the concerned authorities to get more information on these scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?