22nd October 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I want to study Science stream in St. Lawrence School in Kolkata. Kindly let me know what cutoff percentage I need to get in my 10th Board exam of WBBSE Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required for admission in ST Xavier and St Lawrence school for sub combination eco science and pure science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  4. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 77.75% in 10th WBBSE?
  5. What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  7. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  8. List of WBBSE affiliated Boarding schools which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Kolkata?
  9. Should I transfer to ISC Board from WBBSE after completing 10th to study Engineering?
  10. What is the percentage required for admission in economics?
  11. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  12. How can I calculate the percentage of Grade in 10th WBBSE Marksheet?
  13. What should I study among Humanities and Commerce after completing 10th WBBSE?
  14. Reference guidebooks of Physical Science for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  15. How can I get Migration Certificate to study in ISC Board after completing 10th WBBSE?
  16. What is the minimum percentage is required in graduation? I have acquired 50% in 10th
  17. Is there any entrance exam to get admission in Higher Secondary at St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
24th October 2015, 09:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?

To get admission to study HS in Science stream in St.Lawrence School, Kolkata after completion of your 10th standard from WBBSE Board, you need to secure an aggregate of 85% marks in your 10th standard board examinations. You need to apply for admission to study Science in St.Lawrence School, Kolkata by downloading admission form from the school official website http://www.stlawrencehighschoolkolka...Secondary.html. After filling the admission form with your personal details, you need to submit in the school for getting admission in HS in Science stream in St.Lawrence School, Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?