21st December 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?

Hi,
My name is Deepena Mahida. I want to take admission for 11th standard in Science stream in St. Lawrence School of Kolkata. I am from WBBSE Board preparing for my Board exam of 10th standard. I just want to know that what percentage I have to acquire for admission? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  3. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 77.75% in 10th WBBSE?
  4. Percentage required for admission in ST Xavier and St Lawrence school for sub combination eco science and pure science?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any IGCSE School to study HS Science?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  7. Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?
  8. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. How to get Migration Certificate to study in 11th ISC for 10th WBBSE student?
  10. What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area?
  11. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  12. Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any problem if failed in 11th and join other school by saying that having drop a year? Whether the TC will be submitted to the WBBSE Council?
  14. Textbooks available to study in 11th Science of ISC Board?
  15. Which stream should I opt in 11th? I have passed 10th with 42.71% from WBBSE
  16. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  17. List of WBBSE affiliated Boarding schools which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Kolkata?
  18. Should I transfer to ISC Board from WBBSE after completing 10th to study Engineering?
28th December 2015, 03:21 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?

St.Lawrence School is one of the most reputed schools in Kolkata. So the competition level is very high for admission in class 11. For admission in class 11, students who have studied in the school till class 10, are given first preference. Then the rest,that is students from other schools are given chances. However it is essential that you score at least 90% for getting admission in St.Lawrence School, as they don't make compromises with the quality of students they take.
21st May 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?

What percentage of marks in madhyamik I need to get chance in Barrackpore Government School in science for 11?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?