22nd April 2019, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study HS Science in St. Xavier’s School, Kolkata?

Dear friends, I am studying in 10th standard and preparing for the Board exam from WBBSE Board. I would like to study Higher Secondary Science in St. Xavier’s School, Kolkata. So, can you please let me know what cutoff percentage is required in 10th for admission in this school for Higher Secondary Science?

30th April 2019, 11:34 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study HS Science in St. Xavier’s School, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am studying in 10th standard and preparing for the Board exam from WBBSE Board. I would like to study Higher Secondary Science in St. Xavier’s School, Kolkata. So, can you please let me know what cutoff percentage is required in 10th for admission in this school for Higher Secondary Science?
The cutoff percentage required for the Admission in 11th standard science stream in St.Xavier school Kolkata is,

Applicants have to score at least more than 80% marks in Science and mathematics subject to get the admission in Higher secondary science stream. The application form is available at the school office from 10 AM to 12 PM

For future details contact - http://sxcs.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?