4th May 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Higher Secondary Science in National High School, Kolkata?

Respected Sir,
I want to study Science in National High School of Kolkata in Higher Secondary. I am a 10th WBBSE student and waiting for my result. Kindly tell me what percentage I have to secure for getting Science in this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  3. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  4. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  6. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  7. Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?
  8. Can I study Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata with 71% in 10th WBBSE?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Pharma if pursuing Higher Secondary from Open School?
  10. Possibility to get admission in any regular school in Southern India after completing 10th NIOS? Percentage required for admission?
  11. Can I get admission in I.Com after scoring 56% in board exam of ICSE board?
  12. How much percentage is required in BCS Agriculture to study higher secondary school?
  13. Should I choose CBSE Higher Secondary to study Biotechnology after completing 10th WBBSE?
  14. Can i get admission in Science stream with 6.2 CGPA in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Documents required to migrate from WBBSE to ISC?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any IGCSE School to study HS Science?
  17. What is the scope of Science to study in Higher Secondary for 10th student?
  18. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
7th May 2016, 04:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Higher Secondary Science in National High School, Kolkata?

If you want to study Science in National High School Kolkata, You must have Score a minimum of 70% of marks in aggregate in class 10th and 80% of marks in Mathematics if you want to take Pure Science, other wise 80% of marks in Life Science if you are interested to opt Bio Science in class 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?