9th March 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Assam Board to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?

Hello Sir, I am in 12th standard now with Assam Board studying Science stream with PCB Group. I want to give AIIMS MBBS entrance exam. Kindly tell me how much percentage is eligible for this entrance exam in 12th in Assam Board?

12th March 2020, 12:40 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Assam Board to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?

The minimum education required to apply for the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination is a Class 12th in Science stream with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 60% marks in aggregate in following mentioned subjects from a recognised board of education. Marks relaxation upto 10% is allowed in case of SC/ST and 15% is allowed in case of PWD candidates.

For complete details regarding AIIMS MBBS entrance examination eligibility, you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.org.
12th March 2020, 08:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Assam Board to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?

In order to appeared in AIIMS MBBS examination, the candidate should have passed 10 + 2 with at least 60% for general category students and 50% for reserved category students.
12th March 2020, 08:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Minimum percentage required to appear in AIIMS MBBS is 60% in 12th ( 50%) for SC/ST/OBC and PH candidates.

Official website-
https://www.aiims.edu
13th March 2020, 03:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear for AIIMS MBBS examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination with PCB and English as main paper.

For passed candidates minimum 60% aggregate in PCB and English is required.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission and will be on the basis of qualifying in entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?