3rd October 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Chhattisgarh Board to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?

Hello Sir, I am in 12th standard now with Chhattisgarh Board studying Science stream with PCB Group. I want to give AIIMS MBBS entrance exam. Kindly tell me how much percentage is eligible for this entrance exam in 12th in Chhattisgarh Board?

5th October 2019, 10:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Chhattisgarh Board to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?

For appearing in the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, the minimum education required is a Class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 60% marks in aggregate in the mentioned subjects from a recognized board of education. Minimum marks required in case of candidates from SC/ST category is 50% while in case of candidates from PWBD category is 45%.

So, being a student of Class 12th with Chhattisgarh Board, you will have to manage above said marks as per your category to be eligible for appearing in the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.

For details regarding AIIMS MBBS admissions, you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?