28th January 2019, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Bihar Board to study BSc(Physics) Honours in any reputed college of Bihar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am willing to study BSc course in Physics Honours. I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with Science stream from Bihar Board. I would like to know that what percentage is required in 12th Board exam so that I can get admission in any reputed college of Bihar?

11th February 2019, 05:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Bihar Board to study BSc(Physics) Honours in any reputed college of Bihar?

For admission in bachelor course, you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination while in some of the institutes admission is on the basis of merit.

So, visit the official website to get detail information about the admission. Relaxation in cut off marks for the reserved category.

For admission in Delhi university, you need to score minimum 90% in best four subject.
12th February 2019, 11:41 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Bihar Board to study BSc(Physics) Honours in any reputed college of Bihar?

The required aggregate to get admission in B.Sc Physics course varies with institutes and for category candidates.

There is relaxation in cut off marks for the different category candidates.

In some of the institutes admission is conducted on the basis of performance in examination as well as aggregate in board examination.

So, visit the official website to detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?