29th April 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in DCECE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering? List of reputed colleges in Bihar?

Respected Sir,
I want to know that what marks
I must score in DCECE to get admission
in Diploma in Civil Engineering course?
And kindly tell me about the reputed
colleges for this course anywhere in Bihar?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of the Polytechnic exam of this year?
  2. Should I appear in DCECE to study Diploma in Engineering course after completing 10th BSEB?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  4. List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  5. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  6. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to study Mining Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of reputed colleges in India?
  8. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  10. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  11. List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges in Patna?
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma?
  15. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Total number of students in DCECE who filled the Bihar Polytechnic form?
  17. Can I be eligible for DCECE lateral entry after passing 12th with PCMB and english?
  18. Cutoff list of diploma civil engineering for last 5 years?
30th April 2015, 04:43 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in DCECE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering? List of reputed colleges in Bihar?

The cut off marks varies from year to year as the DCECE is a Competitive Examination.
So do not look after the cut off marks as this year's cut off marks may not be enough to get admission the next year.
You should prepare to the best of your ability so that you can get the best possible rank in the DCECE Examination.
The best colleges for Diploma in Civil Engineering in Bihar are:
1. Government Polytechnic Barauni, Begusarai, Bihar
2. Government Polytechnic Gulzarbagh, Patna
3. New Government Polytechnic Patliputra, Patna
4. Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya, Bihar
5. Govt. Polytechnic Naya Tola,Muzaffarpur
These are the best colleges for the course of Diploma in Civil Engineering.
So try to get admitted into any one of these colleges as it will be beneficial for you in the long run.
5th July 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in DCECE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering? List of reputed colleges in Bihar?

How can i take admission in para medical through dcece?explain government college ,fees,and scholorship for poor and backward class girls.
30th July 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What rank in diploma college in bihar college rank cart wise in bihar how rank archive I enter the college
31st August 2022, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

My UR 37000 possible for civil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?