8th May 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Detail of best CBSE affiliated boarding school in West Bengal for girls?

Sir,
I want to know the details of best boarding schools only for girls affilated with cbse board in est Bengal for class 12th.

Regards,

R C Mandal
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the boarding schools for girls affiliated with CBSE board?
  2. Best CBSE girls Boarding school in Kanpur?
  3. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. what can I do after studying BSc Zoology? Which course will I take after passing BSc Zoology?
  6. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  7. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  8. Can I get in to CBSE boarding school in class 10?
  9. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  10. Which are the government affiliated distance D.Ed institutes in West Bengal
  11. Boarding school for girls near Dombivli? -- [New]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  13. Fully residential school at Durgapur West Bengal for XI standard of CBSE?
  14. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  15. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  16. How to do NCTE approved B.Ed under distance education from SMU?
  17. Pros and cons of best boarding school in India
  18. List of colleges affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal?
22nd July 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detail of best CBSE affiliated boarding school in West Bengal for girls?

My son is studying class 12 th commerce at Central School Kalaikunda, Kharagpur We're in search of a good boys' Boarding School at Kolkata, because my parents & all relatives are based at Kolkata and I'm also trying to relocate to Kolkata. Kindly advise me about this matter. Very urgent, pls.
Thanking you,
Samir Kumar Das.
Mobile no - 9932786203
15th March 2015, 06:10 PM
bibekananda bal

Default Re: Detail of best CBSE affiliated boarding school in West Bengal for girls?

Which is the best cbse boarding school in kolkata give me the list of cbse school for st.11th in the kolkata city
29th May 2017, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Our daughter is studying in class 12 Science in a North 24 Pgs school and she will write the CBSE exams next year (2018). However, she is so much undisciplined and argumentative to parents that we want to put her back in class XI Science in a very good (but strict) boarding school in West Bengal, preferably north Bengal. If not available, other part of WB is OK. By the way, her class X (IGCSE) result is 75% aggregate (Physics 90%). Can anyone help by suggesting a suitable school please?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?