26th January 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary Science?

Sir,
I want to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia
for studying in Science stream in Higher Secondary....
I want to know that there is an entrance exam?
I want to know about the entrance exam for admission.....
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  2. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  3. Detailed information, examination date and tips to prepare for B.Sc entrance exam of Jamia Milia Islamia?
  4. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  5. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  6. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  7. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  8. Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University?
  10. Detailed information and syllabus of B.Com entrance exam by Jamia Milia Islamia?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
  12. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. Details of entrance exams of MCJ and MSW of Jamia millia islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information about Diploma in Childhood Care & Education course offered in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. What is the passing marks to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia
  17. How can I prepare for Diploma Entrance exam conducted by Jamia Milia Islamia? Suitable books for preparation?
  18. What is the cutoff for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech? How much marks can fetch me electronics in Jamia?
26th April 2015, 07:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
thank you
To get admission in a Higher Secondary Science stream through Jamia Millia Islamia, must complete 10th standard with 50% from a recognized board. The applicant must score good marks in Mathematics and Science subject at the 10th board exam.

The admission is based on the marks scored in the written exam conducted by the Jamia Millia Islamia university. Those candidates who have scored good marks in the written exam can get admission.

The notification regarding the course will appear on the official website of the Jamia Millia Islamia university. The candidate can visit these portals to collect application forms and other details regarding the course. The candidate should fill and submit the application before the last date.

Official website - http://jmi.ac.in/
28th April 2015, 02:58 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Detailed information about Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
thank you

Yes Dear, there is an entrance exam for the Admission in Jamia Millia Islamia University, and you have to clear the Entrance Exam for Admission. So, what you need to do is to apply for the admission in 11th Grade through online or by offline and prepare well and crack the Exam of Jamia Millia Islamia University.
25th May 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary Science?

sior i want to that how can i crack the entrence of 11th standered(science). i mean beside the prtion of 10th standered there is something more,,,,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?