1st May 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?

SIR,
I want to know what are the minimum requirement to be on the safer side of admission to JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA (in the written test and in the interview too), as I belong to all india region for kota reserved seats.

Related Questions:
  1. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses? -- [New]
  2. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  4. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  5. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  8. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  9. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
  11. When the notification of Jamia Millia Islamia MCA entrance exam will be released? Requirements to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  14. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  15. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  16. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. Minimum marks required to get in JMIEEE to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. How to get admission in jamia millia islamia girls school for 11th grade?
13th June 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?

what is the qualifyng marks for jmieee?
16th June 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?

i score 120 out off 1702 in jamia entrance for btech ,,,can i get electronics
11th April 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I am final year student of BCA .Can I do B.Ed or not?
17th April 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I have done my B.A. form Delhi university ... what is the minimum eligibility percentage for B.Ed. from Jamia Millia Islamia?
28th April 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

How much marks in jmieee to admission on jamia milla
30th April 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Last year cut off for b.tech
24th April 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY APPLICATION FORM SUBMITTED IN JAMIA MILLIA YEAR 2014??
24th April 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO CHECK THE STATUS OF MY APPLI CATION FORM SUBMITTED IN JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA THIS YEAR?
23rd May 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

how to get the previous years m ed enterence examination cut off mark of jamia millia islamiyya ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?