10th December 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?

hello
i want to get admission in jamia milia
islamia college for doing b.ed.
how i get admission in jamia milia islamia college.
plz tell me perfect solution.

11th December 2014, 04:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?

You can get admission in B.Ed from Jamia Milia Islamia University through an entrance examination. You must have a Graduation degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks, then only you can apply for the entrance exam.

Therefore, just keep track of the notification and be prepared for the entrance examination because admission in purely based on merit. The number of seats available for admission is very less and you have to perform very well in the entrance exam, then only you can get admission.

Contact Details:

Jamia Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110025, India
Phone: +91 11 2698 1717
16th March 2016, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?

Tell me about how are you going to conduct the class 11 entrance examination for especially kashmiri students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?