14th April 2019, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to register for 10th NIOS Board exam in Bhubaneswar?

I am failed in 10th exam of CBSE Board exam. Now I want to reappear but not from CBSE. I want to give 10th exam from NIOS Board. I live in Bhubaneswar but I don’t know how to register for it. If any one from here give me the further process then i will be very thankful of you.

16th April 2019, 10:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to register for 10th NIOS Board exam in Bhubaneswar?

NIOS is a recognized board and you can apply through this board. Complete registration procedure for the 10th class NIOS board exam:-

==> NIOS admission is now available online. Visit the website www.nios.ac.in, online admission option is available on the top left side of the page.

==> After clicking on admission option, you can click on 'Main page of Online Admission' link. It will show you 2 options. First is to know the procedure for filling online application form, and the second is for registration.

==> After click on the register button, read the instructions and fill all the required fields. You can take the help from the procedure link option to fill the details.

==> Make the payment online by selecting the appropriate payment gateway.

==> Upload all the required documents like your photo, identity document and other documents like last marksheet.

==> Before submitting, review the application,select the study centre, you can choose maximum 3 preferences.

I would suggest you to please read all the instruction before filling the form online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?