14th April 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Information and important dates of Indian Science Olympiad for 6th standard student

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Indian Science Olympiad for my son. He is the student of 6th standard. Kindly give me details of this Science Olympiad for me. I would also like to know about the important dates as well.

18th April 2019, 07:15 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Information and important dates of Indian Science Olympiad for 6th standard student

Yes sure, here is the information regarding Indian Science Olympiad for 6th student. In general, Indian Science Olympiad will be organized for students from Class One to Twelve. So he is from 6th standard so your son can apply for Indian Science Olympiad. But for the some pre guidelines you need to fulfill which are given below.

>> Your son school should be registered with ISO. Then they will conduct the examination simultaneously on one date by organizing with other schools as well.

>> If that school is not registered one then you can send mail to ISO or make a phone call for Examination.

>> Even you can send mail individually if your school is registered with ISO.

>> Earlier Examination was conducted on 20th Nov 2018.

>> Coming to fee details you need to pay Rs.100/- for CBSE/CSE students and Rs.100/- fro Odia Medium Students.
18th April 2019, 10:37 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information and important dates of Indian Science Olympiad for 6th standard student

Information and important dates of Indian Science Olympiad for 6th standard student

You would need to contact your son's school to get the registration form. The fee for the registration form is Rs.125.

The Prospectus with the registration form is available at the schools registered with Science Olympiad Foundation. Schools which are not registered with SOF can send request for prospectus by sending an e-mail at [email protected].

If the school is registered with Science Olympiad Foundation then you can directly visit the website www.sofworld.org to download the form and send it to the address mentioned on it.

The date of examination for the Indian Science Olympiad is 28th November & 31st December 2019.

The SOF National Science Olympiad is conducted at two levels:
Level 1: The first level of the test would be organized in the schools of the participants during school hours.

Level 2: The level 2 is conducted only for students of class 3 to class 12.

You can visit the website http://www.sofworld.org/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?