4th August 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th NIOS if got compartment in 11th ISC?

Hello friends, I got compartment in my 11th ISC. I have taken Science. Now, I don’t want to continue again with my 11th standard. I am looking for admission in NIOS. So, it can be possible that I will get admission in 12th standard, if I choose NIOS Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS if got compartment in 11th RBSE?
  2. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS if got compartment in 11th CBSE?
  3. Can I get admission in 11th Arts of ISC being an NIOS student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission to study 11th ISC Commerce if completed 10th NIOS without Mathematics?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE/ISC being a 10th NIOS student in Kolkata?
  6. Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?
  7. Possibility to get admission in 12th Commerce if failed in 11th CBSE?
  8. Possibility to get admission in 12th ISC for 10th NIOS candidate?
  9. Will I be allowed to take admission in class 11th under ISC or CBSE Board after passing 10th from NIOS?
  10. Eligibility for ISC Humanities in 11th class for a NIOS student?
  11. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS without studing 11th standard?
  13. Syllabus of NIOS is same as ISC board? Is it necessary to give practical exam?
  14. Possibility to join 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student?
  15. Which board is beneficial between ISC and HSC to study in 11th? What are the process and conditions to take admission in B.Com for ISC board student?
  16. Can I get admission in 12th Science if completed 11th NIOS 3 years ago?
  17. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce if completed 11th NIOS 2 years ago?
  18. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard in any ISC school if left previous school after completing 11th?
10th August 2018, 11:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th NIOS if got compartment in 11th ISC?

Yes, NIOS is an open school and there isn't any issue, even if you have failed, because you don't have to attend any regular classes at NIOS. Most of the regular schools want to keep their results good, and that's the reason they don't take failed students.

Hence, no need to worry, if you want to complete your schooling from NIOS. It is up to you to study at your home to clear the open schooling exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?