3rd December 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Difference between school based exam and board exam?

What is the difference between school based exam and board exam? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

4th December 2015, 10:48 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between school based exam and board exam?

The main difference in both the exams is that school based exams are evaluated by school teachers only whereas board based exams are send for evaluation to teachers of other school.

I would like to suggest you to go for board based exams as only where you can evaluate yourself correctly.
More over it also helps at the time of interviews for job and others.
4th December 2015, 12:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The difference between school based exams and board exams is that the school based exams are the internal exams which are conducted by respective individual schools at that particular school level and those exam papers will be evaluated by the sane school teachers whereas board exams are the exams which are conducted by a particular state or national board at the state or national level and these exam papers will be evaluated at board level by other school teachers. In most of the schools, till 9th class examinations are school based examinations and 10th standard examination will be conducted by respective state or national board which is known as board examination.
4th December 2015, 07:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

School based exam is conducted by the school and question paper will be set by the teachers of that particular school. Also, there is no examination center and school itself conducts the exam.

In case of board exam you have to give exam at a distance examination center allotted by the board. Question paper is set by the teachers selected by the board. Boars exams are only conducted for class 10th and 12th.
4th December 2015, 10:27 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

The exam which are conducted by the respective schools are called school based exams and the exams conducted by different recognised board are called board exams.
Assessment in board exams are done by teachers appointed by respective boards.
Assessment in school exams are done by teachers appointed by the respective school.
4th December 2015, 11:10 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For your kind information i want to tell you that from the year 2011 class X Boards have been made optional. That means you can opt in between school exam or board exams.

If you choose for the board exam then you have to go in the exam center specified by the board also your copies will be checked and result will be evaluated by the board.

On the other hand if you choose school based exam then you have to appear in the exam in your school. All the process from checking to result is conducted in your school.
4th December 2015, 11:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

There is a wide difference between school based examination and board examination.

School based exams are conducted by the respective schools. The examination is conducted in three tiers i.e.., Quarterly, Half yearly and Yearly examinations. The question paper was prepared by the concerned teachers of the respective schools and also corrections will be done by the respective teachers.

Whereas, the board examinations are conducted by the respective board of examination and it is common for all the schools under the same board. The question paper will be prepared by the respective board of examination and the corrections will also be done by the board of examination department.

The board examination is conducted once in a year. In India, the board examination are conducted for class 10, class 11 and class 12.
10th December 2020, 09:43 PM
pamelaward

Entrance exams are much more difficult, and if your school teachers can allow you to cheat, then the chances that you will be allowed to cheat on the entrance exam are very low. Shocking teachers constantly accept homework purchased from professional services ✏️, while on the board exam will not be your teachers who will not allow you to do anything like that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?