19th August 2021, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Differences between open school and regular school class 12th CBSE?

Mam i was unable to clear maths exams with 3marks and school is not providing grace marks should i go for open with sitting in some school or should I repeat

20th August 2021, 01:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Differences between open school and regular school class 12th CBSE?

Differences between open school and regular school class 12th CBSE:-

In regular school, you will have to attend classes regularly but not in open school .

In regular school, you need to complete or give exam on that same year but not in open school.
24th August 2021, 04:28 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Children can complete 10th and 12th through NIOS and they are equally qualified to take up College degrees.

Whereas in REGULAR SCHOOLING the kids are not bounded by any kind of crisis or disability and so they are go through regular attendance procedures.
25th August 2021, 11:07 AM
Singhskomal

Open board where you don't need to go regularly and attend the classes regularly..open board proves you syllabus and books according to that you prepare for final exams...but open school value in low than regular CBSE board.
Regular school where you should go regular school and attend regular classes. You need to give quarterly test and exam there. If you get good marks in your test and have a full attendance than you can give final exams.
It's give you a discipline life. Regular school values are more than any open schooling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?