9th May 2017, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Which subjects to study in class 10th standard if appearing through open board school? Is the syllabus same as regular school?

If I appear in 10th through open board school, which subjects will I have to study? Will the syllabus remain the same as that of regular school? Can someone please give me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in 11th from regular school after passing 10th from open school?
  3. Can I complete 12th from open school instead from the regular?
  4. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  5. Is it possible to study 12th in any Regular School without appearing in 11th standard?
  6. Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School
  7. Will I get admission in any school at 11th standard if studies 10th from NIOS?
  8. Procedure to do 12th standard from CBSE board? Syllabus of the open school? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  10. Is it possible to change the school while doing Class 10th?
  11. What will be the problems faced in future after passing 12th from open school and have studied ICSE syllabus till 10th?
  12. Procedure to change school while doing 10th standard in ICSE board?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  14. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  15. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  18. What should I do to ensure that I will get admission in the same school where I completed 10th board exam?
27th May 2017, 05:22 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which subjects to study in class 10th standard if appearing through open board school? Is the syllabus same as regular school?

NIOS (national institute of open schooling) is a national board that administers/governs the examinations for Secondary and Senior Secondary examinations of open school.It is the third largest board in India after CBSE and ICSE and have equal weightage to that of CBSE and ICSE boards.The syllabus of NIOS board is almost same to that of CBSE board also you have flexibility of subjects.
Below I have linked NIOS's official website, from where you can find exact syllabus and sample papers.
http://www.nios.ac.in/student-information-section/syllabus-sample-question-paper%28secondary%29.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?