15th August 2021, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BTech Fibres & Textiles Processing Technology after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BTech(Fibres & Textiles Processing Technology) as I am an Open Schooling student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th August 2021, 07:24 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I do BTech Fibres & Textiles Processing Technology after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

• The answer is YES.

• You must have completed 10+2 from any board.

• You must be 18 years or old.

• Admission test - IIT JEE or any other entrance test.
15th August 2021, 07:24 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BTech Fibres & Textiles Processing Technology after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Yes, the candidate can do BTech Fibres & Textiles Processing Technology after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling. Since the eligibility criteria are that the candidate should have completed the 12th class from any university/institution. Admission to this course is either direct or entrance test based.
15th August 2021, 08:02 PM
periwinkle09876

YES, you can do BTech Fibres & Textiles Processing Technology after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling if the board is recognized by Indian Government.

The candidates who have passed or appearing in class 12th can apply for this course if they have opted for subject
physics, chemistry and mathematics.
15th August 2021, 08:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can pursue B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) degree course is Fibres and Textiles Processing Technology degree course or any other discipline of your interest even having completed your Class 12th in Open Schooling mode if your senior secondary school education board/council is recognised under Indian Education System and you hold the other eligibility criteria required for admission to that particular course.

To check whether your open schooling board of a recognised one or not for verifying the validity of your Class 12th academic degree, you can go through the list of recognised examination board under Indian Education System by referring to the link https://www.cobse.org.in/recognized-...l-boards-list/.
16th August 2021, 11:50 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For doing b.tech in this field, candidate must have completed 10+2 with minimum of 50% marks with physics, chemistry and biology...

It's 4 year full time undergraduate course and it's annual fees lies between 30,000_ 50,000 INR....

It doesn't matter whether candidate has completed their 12th from NIOS or any other board....
18th August 2021, 10:42 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do the B.Tech in Fibers and Textile Processing Technology after completion of 12th class from any well recognized school.
You are advised not to get confused about certification of 12th class from open school. The certification issued by open schooling is also valid for further education.
You simply proceed for the admission process of B.Tech based on your 12th class certification. You will definitely get the admission in a bachelor's degree in fibers and textile processing technology.
18th August 2021, 11:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

It's a full-time course...
The minimum eligibility is 10+2 with subjects like maths, chemistry and biology...with 45% marks

Admission is based on rank obtained in common entrance exam..

Recruiting companies are
Asian paints
BASF India
HONEYWELL
Exxon etc
25th August 2021, 11:10 AM
Singhskomal

Your are eligible for B.tech fibres and textiles processing technology.
Education qualification are 10+2 in science stream can apply for B.tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?