20th April 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Differences of study habits among CBSE and RBSE Boards in 7th standard?

Hello,
Can anyone of you tell me the difference in study habits of class 7th standard students of CBSE Board and Rajasthan Board? Please let me know about this asap. Thank you in advance.

21st April 2016, 02:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Differences of study habits among CBSE and RBSE Boards in 7th standard?

There is no such difference in the study habits of the candidates, it depends upon one's own willingness to study and to do well in their examination and nothing else.

Moreover, students belonging to any board can do better than the others, provided they should devote time towards studies and be determined in scoring well in their examination.
22nd April 2016, 12:18 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Differences of study habits among CBSE and RBSE Boards in 7th standard?

Difference between CBSE and State Board:

The full form of CBSE is Central Board of Secondary Education. It is an Educational Board in India which offers students classes from pre-primary to class 10+2. on the other hand, State Council Educational Research and Training (SCERT) has an affiliation to the government of that particular state.

The syllabus of CBSE Board offers education in a more scientific method, the RBSE state syllabus gives more importance to practical implication of related subjects. The main difference between CBSE and RBSE Boards is that, the students of the CBSE have an advantage over the State Boards students as the syllabus of the CBSE is the same in all over the country. If any students want to transfer from one state to another, the transition will be easier for them. On the other hand it is not similar in case of the State syllabus students. It would be difficult for some of the students to adjust to the syllabus of another school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?