23rd March 2016, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How to change board from RBSE to CBSE in 9th standard?

Sir, I have passed my 8th class from RBSE board. Now I have decided to change my board from RBSE ro CBSE in my 9th standard. So tell me how can i change the board from RBSE to CBSE?

23rd March 2016, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change board from RBSE to CBSE in 9th standard?

To transfer from RBSE to CBSE Board school for pursuing 9th standard, you must have to obtain Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, etc., from your old school and you need to submit it i your new school along with 8th standard Marks sheet. After completion of entire admission process, you will be offered admission in 9th standard in CBSE Board school. Some schools also conducts an entrance examination for offering admission in 9th standard. So, I suggest you to know details regarding the admission process before taking admission in CBSE Board school.
23rd March 2016, 09:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing to worry about as the procedure is quite simple. After the completion of your 8th standard you should first make up your mind as to in which school you wish to get admission in.

You will then have to complete the admission criteria as different schools have different admission criteria. After successful completion of all the crietrias you will be very much eligible for admission in any good CBSE school for further studies.
23rd March 2016, 10:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

As per your question if you want to change your board in 9th class then you are able to pursue before registration. After registration which you have to go through in 9th and after registration you are enable to change board. After registration you cannot change board even cannot change school.
29th July 2019, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Cbse to rbse transfer application fromm 11th standard
22nd September 2020, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of admission to change board from RBSE to CBSE in 9th standard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?