23rd March 2021, 05:52 AM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get admission in Architecture colleges through Tamil Nadu State Board? Is it equivalent to CBSE?

Sir, I would like to know if CBSE and Tamil Nadu State Board have the same value? Will Tamil Nadu State Board affect me in taking admission in Architecture colleges? I am doing my 12th from Tamil Nadu State Board and I want to do BArch after that. Kindly reply to me regarding this.

26th March 2021, 12:30 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is it difficult to get admission in Architecture colleges through Tamil Nadu State Board? Is it equivalent to CBSE?

No, It is not difficult to get admission in Architecture colleges through Tamil Nadu State Board .

Tamil Nadu board is equally acceptable and recognized board.

You can easily get admission through NATA score .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?