23rd July 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study 9th standard in any Open Schooling for 8th student?

Dear All,
I had already passed class 8th and I was promoted in class 9th. But I want to admit in class 9th in Open Schooling? Can you please tell me the procedure for admission?

28th July 2015, 11:03 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 9th standard in any Open Schooling for 8th student?

National Institute of Open Schooling is a wonderful institute to help students finish up from where they left. Now in NIOS you have the facility to get admitted or registered online only. The entire procedure is now taking place online. So you don't have to stand in line for getting admitted or submitting the form fee. In fact, if you feel uncomfortable in filling the form alone at home, then you may come up to their regional center and fill the form online over there. In class 9 you are supposed to select minimum 5 subjects and maximum seven subjects. For the latter case, the last two subjects will be additional. In both cases there must be two languages. You can choose two languages from Hindi, english, Marathi, Malayalam and many more. Log onto www.nios.ac.inand click on admission to download the online form of admission. The form and prospectus fee can be bought by online banking payment.
29th July 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 9th standard in any Open Schooling for 8th student?

What are the provisions for taking admission in class 9th ,in case,if the child is having Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder.The child has completed his schooling upto class 8th from a normal school, but due to language problem he is facing difficulty now. Please guide. Being parent ,we are worried about his future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?