13th January 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to appear for CBSE practicals even if I appear as a private candidate?

Sir, I had failed in my board exams this year and my principle don't give me admission in school and I am a science student and she told me that you can gave exams by CBSE private candidate and you don't have to give practicals, but now CBSE told me that I have to give practicals again. Sir , what can I do for my practicals.

Related Questions:
  1. Is the value of private and CBSE candidate same in CBSE board?
  2. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  3. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future?
  4. Can I reappear as a Private candidate for all subjects if failed in last year CBSE 12th exam?
  5. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  6. Can I appear as a private candidate from Delhi for 12th CBSE?
  7. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  8. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  9. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  10. Sample question papers of CBSE class 12th Biology Practicals?
  11. Time, Date and Schedule for all India CBSE private candidates?
  12. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  13. Possibility to study HS for a candidate who has completed 10th CBSE 15 years ago? -- [New]
  14. How can I mention school name in NEET registration form being a CBSE Private candidate?
  15. Last to apply for CBSE 12th private candidate exams 2015?
  16. Will I get admission in Delhi University after passing 12th as CBSE private candidate
  17. Subjects needed to study Bachelor of Dental Surgery Course?
  18. Jobs after completing B.Tech in 5 years due to pending backlogs -- [Most Discussed]
14th January 2018, 02:30 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Do I have to appear for CBSE practicals even if I appear as a private candidate?

Yes, if your board asks you to appear for the practical examination, then you will have to appear for it be it as a private candidate or a regular.

You should start preparing for your practical examination and try to score well in it as your overall percentage will be hampered if you do not do well in it.

Theory and practicals should be given together and not separately, so start preparing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?