8th September 2017, 09:27 AM
avi 1999

Is the value of private and CBSE candidate same in CBSE board?

Sir, I got compartment in this year. I want to give all subject exam again but I want to know that the value of private candidate and CBSE board student was same or not? Will it be difficult for me to get admission for the future courses? Can you please help?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  2. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  3. Is it possible to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam privately for 11th candidate of CBSE school?
  4. How to apply as private candidate in Bihar Board or CBSE Board?
  5. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  6. Possibility to reappear as a private candidate next year if missed 12th CBSE Board exam?
  7. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  8. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  9. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  10. How many times I can appear in 12th Board exam being a CBSE private student?
  11. Can I change my board from IGCSE to CBSE in grade 10th?
  12. Appearing in 10th CBSE board exams as a Private candidate is possible without admission in any CBSE school?
  13. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  14. Should I continue in CBSE board or state board?
  15. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future?
  16. CBSE private candidates are eligible for NEET and AIIMS 2018 or not? -- [New]
  17. Can I appear in AIPMT 2016 while appearing in CBSE board exams as private candidate?
  18. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
9th September 2017, 12:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the value of private and CBSE candidate same in CBSE board?

Private candidates and Regular candidates have equal value in CBSE Board.

Both the candidates are treated equally for getting admissions and jobs in future.

So, there is no need to worry about being a private candidate.

You can apply for reappearing in all subjects by filling form of Private candidate.
22nd October 2018, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an admission in DU after passing my 12th as a private candidate
12th December 2022, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What is value of 10 2 private
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?